Akkineni Naga Chaitanya (born 23 November 1986) is an Indian actor who works in Telugu cinema. For his performances in various films, Chaitanya won several awards, including the Filmfare Award South for Best Debut, Nandi Award for Best Supporting Actor, and the SIIMA Award for Best Actor Critics.
Chaitanya made his debut with Josh (2009) and later starred in Ye Maya Chesave (2010), directed by Gautham Menon. He then went on to play lead roles in successful films like 100% Love (2011), Manam (2014), Premam (2016), Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo (2016), Rarandoi Vedauka Chudham (2017), Majili (2019) and Venky. Mama (2019).
Naga Chaitanya biography
|Real Name||Naga Chaitanya |
|Date of Birth||3-Nov-1986|
|Naga Chaitanya Age (as in 2021)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College||Trinity College, London|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce|
After being in a relationship since November 2015, Chaitanya got engaged to actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu on 29 January 2017. Chaitanya and Samantha tied the knot in Goa in a Hindu religious ceremony on 6 October and a Christian ceremony on 7 October. Both were private ceremonies, where only close friends and family members were present. He is known as “Chayasam” by the public.
Naga Chaitanya Family
|Naga Chaitanya Marital Status||Married|
|Naga Chaitanya Wife||Samantha Ruth Prabhu|
|Naga Chaitanya Father||Akkineni Nagarjuna|
|Naga Chaitanya Mother||Lakshmi Daggubati, |
Amala Akkineni (step-mother)
|Naga Chaitanya Brother||Akhil Akkineni|
Naga Chaitanya Height, Weight and more
|Naga Chaitanya Height (approx)||in centimeters– 175 cm |
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9″
|Naga Chaitanya Weight (approx)||in Kilograms- 74 kg |
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Naga Chaitanya Body Measurements (approx)||– Chest: 40 Inches |
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
Early life and family
Naga Chaitanya was born on 23 November 1986 in Hyderabad to Lakshmi Daggubati, daughter of actor Nagarjuna and producer D. Ramanaidu. Chaitanya’s parents were divorced in his childhood. Both his parents later remarried. While Nagarjuna married former actress Amala Mukherjee, Lakshmi married Sharath Vijayaraghavan, a corporate executive of Sundaram Motors.  Chaitanya has a half-brother, actor Akhil Akkineni. His maternal uncle Venkatesh and first cousins Rana Daggubati, Sumanth, and Sushant are also actors.
Chaitanya grew up in Chennai, where he was raised for 18 and a half years. He was educated at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan, Chennai, and AMM School, Chennai. He then completed his graduation from St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad. He expressed his desire to take up acting as his profession during his second year of college with Nagarjuna. He enrolled in a three-month acting course in Mumbai. He received further training in acting and martial arts in Los Angeles, in addition to taking voice and dialogue coaching for a year before making his acting debut.
Naga Chaitanya Favorite Thinks
|Favorite Actor||Venkatesh Daggubati|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Playing Keyboard & Bass Guitar|
|Favorite Actress||Ileana D’Cruz|
|Favorite Sport||Football, Kabaddi|
|Favorite Destination||London, Chicago|
Naga Chaitanya Net Worth
According to some media reports, Naga Chaitanya Net Worth in Indian Rupees is (approx) 156 Crores which is US$20 Million in 2021. He is one of the leading and highest-paid actors in the South Indian industry who is appreciated in other countries as well. Naga Chaitanya’s monthly income is more than Rs 1.5 crore. His major source of earning comes from Telugu movies for which he charges a lot for his immense acting skills.
Naga Chaitanya’s salary per film is 9 to 12 crores. He also makes money from various sources like sponsorships, paid promotions, and also from his business. Naga charges (approx) 1.5 crores per brand endorsement. Due to his progress in the film industry, his net worth is increasing every year. The annual income of Naga Chaitanya is more than Rs 24 crore.
Also Read: Sai Pallavi Biography
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||156 Crore|
|Monthly Income||2 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||25 Crore +|
|Per Movie Salary||9 To 12 Crore|
Some Facts about Naga chaitanya
- Naga was born to Tollywood superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna and his ex-wife Lakshmi Ramnaidu Daggubati.
- He used to play keyboard and bass guitar in his school band and studied keyboards at Trinity College London.
- While living in Chennai for 18 years, he completed his schooling and returned to Hyderabad to pursue his B.Com degree.
- He expressed his desire to take up acting as his profession to his father during the second year of his graduation.
- He is a legitimate actor; His maternal grandfather and paternal families include many actors and film producers.
- He is an introvert; Not active on social networks. He has also said in an interview that he is like his maternal uncle Venkatesh Daggubati and he is the only one who inspires him to take up acting.
- She made her debut in 2009 with the film Josh, directed by Vasu Varma, in which she played the role of a college student. As a debutante, he did well and won the South Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut Actor.
- His maternal uncle Venkatesh Daggubati and cousins Rana Daggubati, Sumanth, and Sushant are also actors.
- He is married to famous Tollywood actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu. Samtha is so in love with Naga Chaitanya that she once thought of changing her religion for him.
Also Read: Surbhi Jyoti Biography
Naga Chaitanya Social media
|Naga Chaitanya Instagram||@chayakkineni/|
|Naga Chaitanya Twitter||@chay_akkineni|
|Naga Chaitanya Facebookemail@example.com/|