Akkineni Naga Chaitanya was born on 23 November 1986 and is an Indian actor who works in Telugu cinema. For his performances in various films, Chaitanya won several awards, including the Filmfare Award South for Best Debut, the Nandi Award for Best Supporting Actor, and the SIIMA Award for Best Actor Critics.
Naga Chaitanya Biography
|Date of Birth
|Naga Chaitanya Age (as in 2021)
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Trinity College, London
|Bachelor of Commerce
Naga Chaitanya Height and Weight
|Naga Chaitanya Height (approx)
|in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9″
|Naga Chaitanya Weight (approx)
|in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Naga Chaitanya Body Measurements (approx)
|– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
After being in a relationship since November 2015, Chaitanya got engaged to actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu on 29 January 2017. Chaitanya and Samantha tied the knot in Goa in a Hindu religious ceremony on 6 October and a Christian ceremony on 7 October. Both were private ceremonies, where only close friends and family members were present. He is known as “Chayasam” by the public.
Naga Chaitanya Family
|Naga Chaitanya Marital Status
|Naga Chaitanya Wife
|Samantha Ruth Prabhu
|Naga Chaitanya Father
|Naga Chaitanya Mother
Amala Akkineni (step-mother)
|Naga Chaitanya Brother
Early life and family
Naga Chaitanya was born on 23 November 1986 in Hyderabad to Lakshmi Daggubati, daughter of actor Nagarjuna and producer D. Ramanaidu. Chaitanya’s parents were divorced in his childhood. Both his parents later remarried. While Nagarjuna married former actress Amala Mukherjee, Lakshmi married Sharath Vijayaraghavan, a corporate executive of Sundaram Motors.
Chaitanya has a half-brother, actor Akhil Akkineni. His maternal uncle Venkatesh and first cousins Rana Daggubati, Sumanth, and Sushant are also actors.
Chaitanya grew up in Chennai, where he was raised for 18 and a half years. He was educated at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan, Chennai, and AMM School, Chennai. He then completed his graduation from St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad. He expressed his desire to take up acting as his profession during his second year of college with Nagarjuna. He enrolled in a three-month acting course in Mumbai. He received further training in acting and martial arts in Los Angeles, in addition to taking voice and dialogue coaching for a year before making his acting debut.
Naga Chaitanya Favorite Thinks
|Traveling, Playing Keyboard & Bass Guitar
Naga Chaitanya Net Worth
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|0.5 Crore +
|6 Crore +
|Per Movie Salary
|1 To 5 Crore
According to some media reports, Naga Chaitanya Net Worth in Indian Rupees is (approx) 156 Crores which is US$20 Million in 2021. He is one of the leading and highest-paid actors in the South Indian industry and is appreciated in other countries as well. Naga Chaitanya’s monthly income is more than Rs 1.5 crore. His major source of earning comes from Telugu movies for which he charges a lot for his immense acting skills.
Some Facts about Naga chaitanya
- Naga was born to Tollywood superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna and his ex-wife Lakshmi Ramnaidu Daggubati.
- He used to play keyboard and bass guitar in his school band and studied keyboards at Trinity College London.
- While living in Chennai for 18 years, he completed his schooling and returned to Hyderabad to pursue his B.Com degree.
- He expressed his desire to take up acting as his profession to his father during the second year of his graduation.
- He is a legitimate actor; His maternal grandfather and paternal families include many actors and film producers.
- He is an introvert; Not active on social networks. He has also said in an interview that he is like his maternal uncle Venkatesh Daggubati and he is the only one who inspires him to take up acting.
- She made her debut in 2009 with the film Josh, directed by Vasu Varma, in which she played the role of a college student. As a debutante, he did well and won the South Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut Actor.
- His maternal uncle Venkatesh Daggubati and cousins Rana Daggubati, Sumanth, and Sushant are also actors.
- He is married to famous Tollywood actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu. Samantha is so in love with Naga Chaitanya that she once thought of changing her religion for him.
Naga Chaitanya Social media
|Naga Chaitanya Instagram
|Naga Chaitanya Twitter
|Naga Chaitanya Facebook