Xavier Musk was born in 2004 into the Elon Musk family. He is 17 years old in 2021 and his brother’s name is Nevada Alexander Musk who was Elon Musk first eldest son and was born in the US. His mother is a well-known Canadian writer. Elon Musk married her in the 2000s. Nevada Musk was born four years after their marriage. Unfortunately, he died 10 weeks after his birth.
Because of SISD after which she gave birth to two more children through IVF. The name of the youngest of the two is Xavier Elon Musk.
After which, Elon Musk and his first wife decided to divorce. After the divorce, Javier Elon Musk’s mother took 2 million and raised USD 80,000 for the children every month thereafter. Javier Elon Musk has four other brothers, one of them being his half-brother and Griffin, Damien, Saxon, and Kai to name a few.
Xavier Musk Biography
|Real Name||Xavier Musk|
|Famous As||Son of Elon Musk|
Xavier Musk Professional Career
Talking about Xavier’s professional career, there was nothing available to discuss his career as he was yet to make a career and was busy with his studies. But he had a great chance to follow in his father’s footsteps and grow up like his father and have a successful career like him. If he does this, then in future we will definitely see him as a good businessman.
Currently, he is also known as the son of CEO and entrepreneur Elon Musk and a member of the famous Musk family. He also frequently appears on his father’s Instagram and in press outlets covering the Musk family.
Xavier Musk Height, weight, and more
|Weight (approx)||48 KG|
Xavier Musk’s Career
He was yet to make a career and was busy with his studies. But Javier had a great opportunity to follow in his father’s footsteps. Grown-up like his father and made a successful career like him. If he does, then in future we will see Xavier as a good businessman.
Currently, he is known as the son of CEO and entrepreneur Elon Musk. Musk is a member of the famous Musk family. He is often seen on his father’s Instagram. At the press outlet covering Musk’s family.
Xavier Musk Qualification
|School||High School in Los Angeles.|
|Highest Qualification||Pursuing High School Studies.|
Some Facts about Xavier Musk
- Known as the eldest child of the Musk family as his older brother Nevada, Xavier tragically passed away.
- Xavier holds Canadian and US citizenship.
- He was not involved in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- His father, Elon, was the second richest person in the world, just after Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.
- Javier Musk’s father had the longest tenure of leadership in the automobile industry.
- On the political front, he describes himself as a half-republican and democratic.
- He started an American construction company, i.e. The Boring Company. His tunneling company is making way for electric vehicles in the United States.
- Elon was a former member of the Board of the United States National Academy of Sciences Aeronautics and Space Engineering.