The date of PM Kisan Registration 2022 has been extended for eligible farmers, whoever is eligible to avail of the benefits of the scheme, can apply for it. PM Kisan is the short form of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, this scheme has been started by the Government of India to help the farmers, you have to keep reading this article till the end to get detailed information about PM Kisan Registration 2022. So stay tuned till the end of the article and know everything about the scheme.
PM Kisan Registration 2022
The last date for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana registration has been extended till 30th September 2022, farmers who are eligible for the scheme and not yet registered can apply for it by visiting the respective portal. The scheme was launched by Piyush Goyal on 1 February 2019 during the Interim Union Budget of India for 2019. Since then, lakhs of eligible farmers have availed of the benefits of the scheme. Under this scheme, farmers will get Rs. Keep reading this article to know about the scheme.
The initiative has been started by the Government of India to help the farmers financially, this scheme is like minimum income support by the Government of India. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is inspired by the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, a scheme run by the Government of Telangana. As I mentioned above the scheme was launched for the financial year 2018-19 on 01 February 2022 for an amount of Rs. Rs 20,000 crore was allocated in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and more than 2 crore eligible farmers have availed it under the financial year 2019-20.
PM Kisan Registration Detail
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. PM Kisan|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Launched Date||01 February 2019|
|Last Date||September 2022|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- into three installments|
An individual farmer must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM Kisan.
- The name of a farmer or landlord should be in the data of the government.
- A farmer should belong to SC/ST/OBC and should have a caste certificate.
- A farmer must have basic documents like an Aadhar card, bank passbook, mobile number etc.
- A farmer must have the details of the land records.
To take advantage of PM Kisan, it is mandatory to have documents like citizenship certificates, land papers, Aadhar card, and bank account details, then an eligible farmer will be able to apply for the scheme.
How To Register For PM Kisan 2022?
To register for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. PM Kisan, you have to follow the following step-by-step process carefully then you will be able to register or apply for the scheme.
- To apply for PM Kisan Yojana you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. @pmkisan.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website you will get a tab of New Farmer Registration on the homepage, tap on it.
- After tapping on the above option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked for farmer type, choose rural farmer registration if you belong to the rural area then select it or if you belong to the urban area then urban farmer registration Select the option. ,
- After selecting the above option, fill in the asked credentials and tap on the option of Send OTP.
- After tapping on the above you will receive an OTP on the mobile number, fill the OTP and proceed for registration.
- On the next page, you may be asked to fill in more details, fill in these credentials and upload the required documents, and then finalize the application.
Required Documents List
“In order to proceed with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana e-KYC registration, you must have the following documents with you.
- Bank account details
- Adhaar card
- Mobile Number ( Link with Adhaar card)
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook
- Details of Land and etc.
How to check the beneficiary status in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- For this, you have to click on the link to the online portal.
- The link to the portal will be available in our article.
- After that, the home page of the portal will open on your screen.
- In that, you have to click on the status of the beneficiary list.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your details like Aadhar number, mobile number, and bank account number, etc.
- After this, after clicking on submit, your benefit status will open.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got the detailed information about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration. Even after reading this article, if you have any query or query related to PM Kisan Registration 2022, then feel free to ask by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Newssow Home page||Click Here|