Nataša Stanković was born 4 March 1992 is a Serbian dancer, model and actress based in Mumbai, India. She made her Bollywood debut with the political drama Satyagraha directed by Prakash Jha. In 2014, he participated in Bigg Boss 8. He also participated in Nach Baliye 9.
Nataša Stanković Biography
|Real Name||Natasa Stankovic|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Dancer, Film Director, Film Producer|
|Famous For||Being the fiancee of the Indian cricketer, Hardik Pandya (Hardik Pandya’s Wife)|
|Date of Birth||4 March 1992 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Pozarevac, Serbia, Europe|
|Hometown||Pozarevac, Serbia, Europe|
Natasa Stankovic height, weight, and more
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm|
|in meters- 1.68 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 6”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 62 kg|
|in pounds- 136 lbs|
In 2012, Stankovic moved to India to pursue a career in acting. She began her career as a model for the Johnson & Johnson brand. In 2013, she made her Hindi film debut with the film Satyagraha, directed by Prakash Jha, where she appeared in the dance number “Ayo Ji” with Ajay Devgn. Later in 2014, she appeared in Bigg Boss 8, where she stayed in the house for a month. She gained popularity when she appeared in the popular dance number “DJ Wale Babu” by Badshah and Aastha Gill.
In 2016, she appeared in the film 7 Hours To Go, directed by Saurabh Varma. In the film, she played the role of a cop and was featured in action sequences. In 2017, Stankovic was featured in the popular dance number “Mehbooba” from the film Fukrey Returns, for which she was praised.
In 2018, he made a cameo in the film Zero, directed by Aanand L Rai, alongside Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma, and Katrina Kaif. Stankovic made his digital debut in 2019 with the web series The Holiday by Zoom Studios opposite Adah Sharma. She was seen in the dance reality television series Nach Baliye 9 along with Aly Goni.
Also read: Rashmika Mandana Biography
Early and personal life
Stankovic was born on 4 March 1992 in Požarevac, Republic of Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia to Goran Stankovic and Radmila Stankovic. She has a brother named Nenad Stankovic.
Stankovic dated Ali Goni in 2014 but eventually, they broke up. Stankovic got engaged to Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya on 1 January 2020. They got married during the COVID pandemic quarantine. The couple has a son Agastya, who was born on 30 July 2020.
Also read: Nikki tamboli Biography
Natasa Stankovic Favourite Things
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Book||Discover Your Destiny by Robin Sharma|
Hardik Pandya wedding photos
Some facts about Natasa Stankovic
- She attended Ballet Dance School in Serbia for seventeen years and specialized in various dance forms.
- Simultaneously, Natasa started taking modeling assignments in Serbia.
- In 2010, Natasa took part in a beauty pageant and won the title “Miss Sports of Serbia”.
- Thereafter, she moved to Mumbai (India) to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
- In Mumbai, she started her career as a model. Natasa starred in TV commercials for various brands such as
- Philips, Cadbury, Tetley, Jay Hampstead, Durex, and Johnson & Johnson.
- In 2014, Natasa made her Tamil film debut with the song ‘Nanum Unnil Padhi’ from the film “Arima Nambi”.
- Her Kannada debut was in the year 2016 with the film “Dana Kayonu”.
- On 1 January 2020, Natasa got engaged to Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya. Hardik announced his engagement with Natasa by sharing pictures and videos from the ceremony on his Instagram account.
What is Hardik Pandya’s wife’s name?
Hardik Pandya’s wife name is Natasa Stankovic who came to India in 2012 and has made a career in the Bollywood industry as a model, actress, dancer and a producer. She has appeared on screen with many famous stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, and Shahrukh Khan.
Hardik Pandya’s wedding date
Hardik Pandya proposed to Natasa on 1 January 2020 on a private boat. Their son was born on 30 June 2020. The two did not have a big wedding ceremony but had posted a picture of a private family function during the COVID-19 lockdown. Photos posted on May 31 reveal a family ceremony, but do not confirm that it was their wedding. Hence, the exact date of marriage of the couple is unknown.