Like a car makes itself felt, I have a pen. But somewhere along the way, I lost the charger of that pen, making it useless. After several YouTube tutorials, I found how to hit cart without pen in the following order:
- Get an unused Android charger that you wouldn’t mind cutting (iPhone chargers work too, but they have extra wires—Android ones are easier to deal with).
- Cut the wire so that only the USB part is left.
- Cut the rubber to a comfortable level so that it shows the red and black wires inside the coating.
- Take the red and black wires down. If you don’t have wire strippers, you can simply put them on top of a lighter (which I did) or use nail clippers to strip them.
- If done correctly, you should see the main wire with two wires and their silver inner sides sticking out.
Connect the charger to power.
- (this part is important, be careful too) Insert the black wire into the middle of the bottom of the car where the metal is.
- Take the red wire and stick it on the outside of the car.
- You should be able to hear the car releasing air.
- At that point, take a breath and boom! No battery/car is needed.
Very useful stoner knowledge indeed. Have fun and be safe!