Elon Reeve Musk was born on June 28, 1971, is a business magnate and investor. He is the founder, CEO and chief engineer of SpaceX; Angel investor, CEO and Tesla, Inc. Product Architect of; Twitter, Inc. Owner and CEO of; Founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI; and chairman of the philanthropic Kasturi Foundation. With an estimated net worth of approximately $185.9 Billion as of February 15, 2023, primarily from his ownership stakes in Tesla and SpaceX, according to both the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and Forbes’ Real-Time Billionaires, Musk is the second-richest person in the world. Are. List.
Elon Musk Biography
|Elon Reeve Musk
|Being the CEO of Tesla and Space X
|Date of Birth
|Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa
|Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa
Early Life of Elon Musk
Musk was raised in Canada by a South African father and a Canadian mother. In his early life, Kasturi spent his formative years immersed in reading and technology. When he was a small, timid child, he was bullied by his classmates and was often beaten by bullies in the classroom until he was strong enough to defend himself during a growth spurt in his teens. used to go.
At the age of twelve, he created a video game and sold it to a computer magazine. After receiving a Canadian passport, Musk left South Africa in 1988 because he refused to participate in the country’s mandatory military service, supported apartheid, and because he wanted to pursue better economic opportunities. introduced by the United States.
Elon Musk Height, weight, and more
|in centimeters- 180 cm
|in meters- 1.80 m
|in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Light Ash Blonde
Elon Musk Educational Qualification
|• Waterkloof House Preparatory School
|• Bryanston High School
|• Pretoria Boys High School
|• Queen’s University
|• University of Pennsylvania
|• Stanford University, California
|• Bachelor of Science in Economics from University of Pennsylvania
|• Bachelor of Science in Physics from University of Pennsylvania
|• PhD in Energy Physics from Stanford University, California (Dropped Out)
Elon musk net worth
|Elon musk per day income
Some Facts about Elon Musk
- In his childhood, he was deeply inspired by Isaac Asimov’s book, ‘Foundation Series’.
- Elon had a terrible childhood as he was bullied in his school. Once, he was thrashed by a group of boys till he fainted and thrown down the stairs, following which he was admitted to the hospital.
- Just before his 18th birthday, Elon moved to Canada against his father’s wishes. His father wanted Elon to complete his graduation from Pretoria itself, but Elon chose to run away because he believed that it was easier to move to the United States than Canada.
- In 1995, after raising funds from a small group of ‘angel investors’, Elon and his brother, Kimbal founded ‘Zip2’ (a web software company). Elon wanted to become the CEO of Zip2 but other board members did not allow it. However, Zip2 was later acquired by Compaq in 1999.
- In 1999, Elon co-founded ‘X.com’, an e-mail payment and online financial services company. A year later, X.com merged with Confinity, which provided a money-transfer service called ‘PayPal’. He was removed from the post of CEO in 2000 due to some disagreement with the ally party. Elon was the largest shareholder of X.com before it was acquired by eBay in 2002.
- In 2000, he married his first wife, Justine Wilson. Their first son, Nevada Alexander Musk, died of ‘sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)’ just 10 weeks after his birth. Through “In Vitro Fertilization” the couple was blessed with twins and triplets in the year 2004 and 2006 respectively.